Saturday, September 4, 2010

Articles Online!

Hey guys.  I just wanted to let you know that something pretty cool's happened.  I've got some articles published at an online ministry site, http://www.craom.net/.  I've also come across an online publication which puts forth a newsletter twice a month. The author is Jimmie D.  He's a great guy.  He's hard-hitting and gets to some of the core-issues and controversies relating to the Chrisitan faith.  His site is http://www.religionstinks.libsyn.com/.  My article is not on there as of yet, though I do have a friend who publishes for his newsletter.  But my in the coming newletter I should have an article published.

And this is not just to promote me, for if you're here, you're already seeing my articles.  But these are a couple of really good online resources, so be sure to bookmark them and keep them onhand.

Thanks.  I know I haven't been very personal on here very much, but I do want to point people in the right direction.  And if you haven't yet, check out the links I've provided.
Blessings to you,
  Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment