Monday, July 22, 2013

Prophecy Alert for July 22, 2013: The Star of David Planetary Alignment



Now the Star of David is in its 13th alignment.  Is there anything to it?  Genesis 1:14 tells us that Elohim made the stars for "signs for festivals and for days and years."  The previous 12 alignments came with troublous times for Israel.  With all the turmoil in the Middle East, will this be a marker for the Watchers of the region?  I saw where many think that this would be the rapture.  I know I just came across this but I no longer believe the rapture will be pre-trib.  Not even mid or pre-wrath.  I hope so.  But I think scripture teaches taht the rapture is going to be one and the same as the Parousia of Jesus, the second-coming at the battle of Armageddon, which may be closer than we realize!  I hope to develop this soon in a blog.  In the meantime, don't look to the one on earth bringing answers to mans problems, but look to the one who told of all this thousands of years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment