Thursday, February 12, 2015

Many Events, One Thing!

There are many events taking place in our world right now.  Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled on so many fronts.  For one person to study and be on top of them all, it requires a lot of time... but then, it is so easy to get sidetracked on rabbit trails, distractions, disinformation if you will.

My wife has got onto me about getting "distracted" with some of these things which do not really matter.  I am so thankful for her, indeed, she really keeps my feet planted on the ground sometimes!  All of this to say, there are many watchmen with different areas of interest, and while these all have their place, a picture of hopelessness and despair can be painted.

Isaiah 8:11-13 (NASB)

11 For thus the Lord spoke to me [a]with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 “You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’
In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy,
And you are not to fear [b]what they fear or be in dread of it.
13 “It is the Lord of hosts whom you should regard as holy.
And He shall be your fear,
And He shall be your dread.

Indeed, a terrible picture is painted of the last days in God's Holy Word.  It is a terrible time coming upon us.  And you know, the Father has given my wife and I revelations, sometimes confusing, sometimes overwhelming... but He's showing us that His work is done through our walks with Him.  As the old hymn says "And He walks with me and He talks with me, and He tells me I am His own...", and it really is about the love (agape) we share, as we "tarry there," on this roads journey to the celestial city.

So be encouraged today, and throughout life's circumstances.  It REALLY IS about walking by faith, having a confident, loving joy in the One who rules on His throne from heaven.  He laughs when He looks down on the strivings of the wicked, and all their plan against Him (Ps. 2).


I like to watch BPEarthwatch and suspicious observers, with their satellite imagery of the sun, and the massive solar flares which would, if we were close enough, vaporize the earth!  The sun is so immense, and powerful, though scientists say it is one of the cooler stars.  It is nothing but a ball of energy, that still mystifies and puzzles us!  My God created that star!!!  

We think we are all bad because we develop a nuclear bomb, but my God breathed a star in place!  And the rulers of this world think they are going to disthrone Him, or usurp His rule somehow?  Thwart His plans?  

He who sits in the heavens laughs,
The Lord scoffs at them.
5 Then He will speak to them in His anger
And terrify them in His fury, saying,
6 “But as for Me, I have installed My King
Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

Their day is coming.  Just as Yeshua experienced in His life all that the nation of Israel went through ("Out of Egypt I called my son," etc.), so will the true Church share Yeshua's fate.  When it looks as if the enemy has killed, put to death the true Church (whom I'm sure it will call extremeist fundamentalists), then will come victory, and the apocalypse of the King Yeshua the Messiah, returning with His saints, and collection the children of Israel from the ends of the earth (i.e. the true rapture, 1 Thess. 4, 5).  Amen.  Your name be honored Abba.  Your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment