Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Israelite Kingdom of God.

The Kingdom of God (Yhwh), what does it look like in the end?  Most believers today have a faulty view of what the kingdom of God is, since "the Church" believes to one extent or another that it has replaced the Jews for rejecting their Messiah, Yeshua ben Joseph.

We lose track and forget the promises that Yhwh made to the Father's, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Note: you hear Muslims say they are worshippers of "the God of Abraham", but not, "the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob"!), to multiply the I descendants like the sand on the seashore, that through them, all the nations of the earth are blessed.

Genesis 12:1 "And Yahweh said to Abram, “ 'Go out from your land and from your relatives, and from the house of your father, to the land that I will show you. And I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you, and I will make your name great. And you will be a blessing. And I will bless those who bless you, and those who curse you I will curse. And all families of the earth will be blessed in you.' ” 

Genesis 15:17  On that day Yahweh made a covenant with Abram saying, “To your offspring I will give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates river, the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.” 

Gen. 17:3 Then Abram fell upon his face and God spoke with him, saying, “As for me, behold, my covenant shall be with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. Your name shall no longer be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, for I will make you the father of a multitude of nations. And I will make you exceedingly fruitful. I will make you a nation, and kings shall go out from you. And I will establish my covenant between me and you, and between your offspring after you, throughout their generations as an everlasting covenant to be as God for you and to your offspring after you. And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land in which you are living as an alien, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting property. And I will be to them as God.” 


So that is it.  All this fighting over the land of Israel, the culmination of a centuries old battle to control this land promised by the Creator to Abraham, and to regathering his dispersed descendents from the ends of the earth, all the tribes of the Israelites, back to Israel!  Ezekiel spells out the Renewed Covenant Yhwh makes after His people had broken the first Mosaic Covenant (all foreseen by Moses, Deut. 30:1-5).


Ezekiel 36:26- 36  "And I will give a new heart to you, and a new spirit I will give into your inner parts, and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh, and I will give to you a heart of flesh. And I will give my spirit into your inner parts, and I will make it so that you will go in my rules, and my regulations you will remember, and you will do them. And you will dwell in the land that I gave to your ancestors, and you will be to me as a people, and I will be to you as God. And I will save you from all of your uncleanness, and I will call to the grain, and I will cause it to increase, and I will not bring famine upon you. And I will cause the fruit of the tree and the crop of the field to increase, so that you will not suffer again the disgrace of famine among the nations. And you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourself over your iniquities and over your detestable things. But not for your sake am I acting,” declares the Lord Yahweh. “Let it be known to you, be ashamed, and be put to shame because of your ways, house of Israel. 

“Thus says the Lord Yahweh: ‘On the day when I cleanse you from all of your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the ruins will be rebuilt. And the land that was desolate will be cultivated in the very place that it was desolate before the eyes of all of the persons crossing over. And they will say, “This desolate land has become like the garden of Eden, and the wasted and desolate and destroyed cities, now being refortified, are inhabited.” And the nations who are left all around, you will know that I, Yahweh, I built that which was destroyed; I planted the desolate land; I, Yahweh, I have spoken, and I will act.’ 


No comments:

Post a Comment