Saturday, January 9, 2016

Streams of Water - Prophetic Fulfillment

This occurence has happened some time ago, and I caught it briefly on the news, but never got to post about it.  And as time passes, you forget, but this popped in my head just a bit ago, and I've wanted to mention this.  It's different from many of the geo-political developments and prophecies going on around us, or that of the para-normal and demonic.  This one is natural, for the God of Scripture, Yhwh, is the God, the Creator of Nature.  This is an amazing thing, which was declared through the mouth of the prophets long ago.  The dry stream beds in Israel are beginning to fill with water, much as rain returned to the land after the Israelites began returning.  If you haven't seen this, watch below:


Isaiah 30:25

On every lofty mountain and on every high hill there will be streamsrunning with water on the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.

Isaiah 32:2
Each will be like a refuge from the wind And a shelter from the storm, Like streams of water in a dry country, Like the shade of a huge rock in a parched land.

Isaiah 44:3
‘For I will pour out water on the thirsty land And streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants;

Jeremiah 31:9
“With weeping they will come, And by supplication I will lead them; I will make them walk by streams of waters, On a straight path in which they will not stumble; For I am a father to Israel, And Ephraim is My firstborn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment