Monday, April 25, 2016

Understanding the Kingdom of Elohim in the Last Days



Many times people speak of or refer to the Kingdom of God, without knowing of what they are talking about.  Scripture never speaks of eternity in the clouds, but of living in the land promised to the Father's, under Yhwh's covenant.  We read about it in Jer. 30:18-24:


Thus says Yahweh: 
‘Look, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob, 
and I will have compassion on his dwellings, 
and the city will be rebuilt upon its mound, 
and the citadel fortress will stand on its rightful site. 
And thanksgiving and the sound of merrymakers 
will come out from them, 
and I will make them numerous, 
and they will not be few. 
And I will make them honored, 
and they will not be lowly. 
And their children will be as of old, 
and their community will be established before me. 
And I will punish all their oppressors. 
And their noble will be from them, 
and their ruler will come out from their midst. 
And I will bring him near and he will approach me. 
For who is he that would pledge his heart to approach me?’ declares Yahweh. 
‘And you will be to me a people, 
and I will be to you God.’ ” 
Look, the storm of Yahweh! 
Wrath has gone forth, 
a whirling tempest. 
It will whirl upon the head of the wicked. 
The burning anger of Yahweh will not turn back until his doing, 
and until his accomplishing the plans of his mind. 
In the last of the days you will understand it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment