Monday, February 18, 2013

Signs of the times...

So much is happeing now so quickly... and in my life, I don't have much time to research or comment, but I thought I might post links to a few articles I found particularly noteworthy!

Numerous sightings of Fireballs after meteor crash... (Cuba, Japan, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany)

Could Peter Turkson of Ghana fit the role of the next Pope? 

Your smartphone soon to be a government biometric scanner? 

Will President Obama confirm a seven year peace treaty (Dan. 9:27), or will it be the Assyrian  (Micah 5:5-6)?

Lots of interesting developments... the false prophet is about to emerge, we're seeing signs in the heavens and the earth, wars and rumors of wars, Isaiah 17:1 is about to be reality...  Maranatha, Come Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment