Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Coming of ISON and the Destruction of America?

I'm not sure about you, but I haven't been watching much about comet ISON/Nibiru/Planet X, and maybe I should have!  I am just now getting to sink my teeth into Exo-Vaticana, by Tom Horn... and as I'm voraciously digging into the book, I read near the beginning about another Catholic prophecy.  This time by the German mystic, St. Hildegard.

Now... my wife doesn't like me putting so much value into the prophecies of groups that teach a different Gospel other than scripture.  Let me make this qualifier: The Catholic church began as the holy Church, of which Jesus Christ is the head, but through the years, as the enemy of our souls infiltrated and corrupted the Church for his own purposes and end-times kingdom, the true Gospel was carried on by the Protest-ant believers, protesting against the unbiblical drift of the Catholic church, and its hypocrisy, leading people to hell.  Now, I'm not entirely familiar with St. Hildegard.  I believe St. Malachy was in relationship with Jesus, and had a prophecy from God.  The coming liars may say otherwise.  But, I'm willing to listen to what Hildegard said.

"Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine.  The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated.  It will be divided, and in great part submerged.  That nation will also have many misfortunes at sea, and lose its colonies in the east through a Tiger and a Lion."  (Tom Horn, "Prologue,"  Exo-Vaticana, Defender, Crane, MO. c. 2013. p.xxiv.)

Watching videos on YouTube you have to take it with a grain of salt, but I happened on one I think is legit, that spoke on the topic of ISON, and let his listeners know that military dependents were briefed (in the middle of July, 2013, 4-6 weeks window in advance) that they may need to rapidly evacuate the Coastal areas of the U.S. and may bring no more than the contents they could carry on a plane.  The video can be viewed here.  

It's interesting enough that the government is giving its militarys' dependants a heads up to be prepared.  These are interesting times we live in. The verse it brought to mind about the time before Messiah Yeshua's return is:  Luke 21:25   25 "There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves.  Could this be what the Verse is referring to?

I do not write this to help facilitate a spirit of fear (2 Tim 1:7).  Fear is sin, and the wages of sin is death/disease/sickness.  My hope is in the Most High, El Elyon, and His soon returning Son, Jesus Christ (Yeshua haMashiach).  We do not live in fear.  The Adonai gave us authority over the demons (Lk. 10:19-20)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment