Thursday, June 4, 2015

For Those in the Know...

Hey everyone.  Because of the birth of our new daughter, I have not been able to get to the computer as much, so rightnow I just want to do a quick catch up.


The fulfillment of Bible Prophecy continues maddeningly fast through this year as we move along.  There are many things happening, and for those in the know, we know the time is not long.  America is being devastated by storms as our administration is turning against Israel, and working to give their God-designated land to the Muslims.  Let's say it like it is.  And God promised in His word, "I will curse those who curse you, and I will bless those who bless you"  Gen. 12:3.


The Jesuit Pope has called for ecumenical unity among all the "Christian" churches.  Now what would a Jesuit Pope want with a thing like Ecumenical unity?  Hmmm???  Oh yeah!  The Jesuits were formed to exterminate the Protestant faith!  Could it be that he will succeed?  I don't think so, though I believe that many will/are/have been deceived by this False Prophet in sheeps (Lamb's) clothing.


Recently a movie or TV series came out, with the theme that the Wild Animals are taking the earth back, taking it away from the humans.  That is the teaching of Evolution.  It is the teaching of this New World Order, of the World, and is the anti-God forces of this world.  How do I know this?


In Scripture, God tells us that when a country who has been in covenant relation with Him, rebels against Him, turns against Him in hostility, then He, the Almighty Himself, will send wild animals against the inhabitants of the land.




21 “‘And if you go against me in hostility and you are not willing to listen to me, then[ae] I will add a plague onto you seven times according to your sins. 22 And I will send wild animals[af] out among you, and they shall make you childless, and they shall cut down your domestic animals, and they shall make you fewer; and your roads shall be desolate.
23 “‘And if you do not accept correction from[ag] me through these things, but[ah] you go against me in hostility, 24 then[ai] I myself[aj] will also go against you in hostility, and I myself[ak] also will strike you seven times for your sins. 25 And I will bring upon you a sword that seeks vengeance for the covenant, and you shall be gathered to your cities; and I will send a plague in your midst, and you shall be given into the hand of an enemy. (Lev. 26:21-25; biblegateway.com; bold italics mine.)


As our country continues to turn away from its Creator and God, and increasingly embraces wickedness and turns against Israel, things will continue to get worse.  In fact, the LORD said to me in regard to America:


Look, the eyes of my Lord Yahweh are on the kingdom of sin, and I will destroy it from the surface of the earth. However, I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob,” declares[c] Yahweh.  (Amos 9:8). 


Your time is running out America.  Your sins have almost reached their full limit.  Your days are numbered.  Tekel Tekel Mene Parsin.


If you have not done so, turn from your life of sin, and cry to God for forgiveness, and trust Yeshua the Messiah for the forgiveness of your sins, and for everlasting life in the kingdom of God.  Don't fall for the lies of the Deceiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment