Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blessing in a Time of Wrath

I lovse getting to share what the LORD shares with me that is instructional, especially when it is encouraging!  In my quiet time yesterday, the LORD spoke to my heart, and as I thought about these things, I was thinking of being a blessing to Israel (Gen. 12:3):

A Psalm of David.  The Yhwh is my shepherd, there is nothing I lack" (HCSB).

The widow gave all she had to live on, in faith, not knowing how she was going to go forward, or be provided for, but she sought first the kingdom of God, and God promises that "all these things will be added to you as well (Mt. 6:33)

"You prepare a table before me, in the presence of my enemies."  You anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows!"
"Only goodness and faithful love will pursue me all the days of my life."  (Ps. 23:5,6)

"The earth, and everything in it, the world and its inhabitants, belong to the Yhwh, for H laid the foundations on the seas and established it on the rivers."  (Ps. 24:1,2)

*So based on yesterdays' (9-2-13) word and prayer, the Yhwh is the Good Shepherd, and He is faithful to care for us and supply our lack!  But like the widow, we are called to give our ALL to the kingdom of God, and then He will give us all these things as well (Mt. 6:33), for everything on earth belongs to the Father (Ps. 24:1)!

No comments:

Post a Comment