Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vatican : False Prophet Francis calls for World Unity during Satanic Win...



Sunday at Church, the LORD told me that Antichrist is coming, 2014.  Most of the Church will fall away and perish!  Only those who know and follow the voice of Jesus will be saved!  Don't follow the man who changes the word of God!

Deuteronomy 4:2  2 "You shall not add to the word which I am commanding you, nor take away from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32  32 "Whatever I command you, you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor take away from it.

Revelation 22:18-19  18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book;  19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Matthew 24:35   35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

John 10:27-28  27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;  28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment