Sunday, January 26, 2014

I did it, I made a New Blog!

I finally gave in and created a new blog.  I don't usually like to talk a lot about myself on here... but the LORD finally brought me a job, in which I would have never viewed myself, and it is so great for me.  But in a way it is still ministry (though for the believer, all work, and ll of life is ministry!), certainly to grieving, mourning families.

I started having some realizations working in a cemetery that at first I thought would make a really great post, but as I started having more realizations and experiences, I thought I might as well just go ahead and make a new blog.  The postings on it may not be as frequent but a place to reflect on the nature of life and death... and the traditions and rituals that different peoples have in burying their loved ones, and how they prepare them for the next life, however they view that.

So if you get a chance, check it out.  It's cemetarianview.blogspot.com.  and yes, I realize that I misspelled cemeterian, so hopefully I can get it corrected here shortly. Thanks, and God's faithfulness and favor to you, in the name of our soon and coming King, Yeshua Mashiach!

Zech. 14:9 And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment