Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Star of Maitreya - The Star That Is Not a Star!

Update:  Upon further investigation, the bright star that I had seen the second night, turns out was Jupiter.  A huge, bright, beautiful star (planet) reflecting int he night sky!  And so as I am not an astronomer (since college), it was nice to be refreshed on the annual, cyclical movements of our heavens .  This still doesn't account for what I saw the first night, that bergan to morph and move about when rebuked in the name of Jesus!  O, there's power in that name!

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given amonng men by which we must be saved."  Acts 4:12

***
Back in 2010, when the LORD gave me to time and desire to do some research, and I came across information on the Maitreya, the coming one-world leader (Mahdi?  Antichrist?), I began reading and seeing videos people had filmed, reportedly seeing his star, heralding his near arrival.

Somehow, these "aliens" or spirits, know when you are seeking them out.  I'm not quite sure how they do that yet.  but one morning I was leaving early to work, about 5:30 a.m., and just to the west of us, between our home and Columbus, OH, was a large orangish orb of light.  It was completely stationary.  I stood watching it for several minutes, watching clouds blow by it.  Trying to discern if it were an aircraft.  This was my first encounter with such an object

Yesterday I was on my way to work, and I always look up at the night sky in the morning, when the stars are so bright and clear, for "the heavens declare the glory of God, the skies display the work of His hands" (Ps. 19:1).  There was a bright star just below the moon, at about 7 o'clock.  I stared in amazement.  Was it Venus?  It was HUGE!  Beautiful and strongly bright!

I drove to work, trying to keep my eyes on it to look at it further when I arrived at my destination.  When I got to work, I got out of my vehicle and looked up at the star.  As I stared at this huge, orange-yellowish light in the sky, it appeared something started to emerge out of it.  A clear, bright blue light, for just a split second, then it re-merged with the star.

Now my curiosity is really piqued, and my suspicions confirmed that this probably is indeed the star of Maitreya!  I raised my hand (mostly because of distance, so it'd know I was addressing it) and rebuked it in the name of Jesus Christ.  It did not go away, it did not vanish... but something most curious began to happen.  It began to shift and move shape!  For a few moments, it's almost like it was wobbling, almost like two or three (or more) angels, appearing as "angels of light" for the effect of a star, were moving around.

One of the guys I work with, who is an unbeliever, and is disgruntled with the church, walked out.  I called his name and asked him to come over and look at the star.  As soon as I called his name, it became stationary again, which is what I suspected would happen.  But if further confirms that this is not a "star" in the classical academic sense of the word.  It is a entiti(es) that actually will respond to commands through the name of Jesus Christ, which tells me this is part of the spiritual deception that is here to steal the heart and souls of mankind, and to change them out of the image of God, into the seed of the serpent.

15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise you on the head,
And you shall bruise him on the heel.” 
Genesis 3:15

** yesterday, the day after doing this blog, I watched for the "star," it was clear on the other side of the moon, at a high 2 o'clock. There is no way that this could be possible, unless something were funky with this "star"!

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus says the Lord,

Do not learn the way of the nations,
And do not be terrified by the signs of the heavens
Although the nations are terrified by them;

No comments:

Post a Comment