Thursday, March 14, 2013

3MIN News March 14, 2013: CMEs to Strike Earth


http://youtu.be/g76rMj5kc5w

Hmmmm... this is interesting.  Is there anything with 3/22?  I know I've watched some videos that seem to think something is up with the date, connected with Skull and Crossbones and the Georgia Guidestones.  Interesting, at about 3:04 mark, Suspicous is showin a chart showing planetary alignments, and guess what!  On 3/22, the Earth, Mars and Uranus are in planetary alignment.  My wife asked my what that means.  I told her, "I don't know... but it's interesting that its there!" 

Does anyone else know anything about this date or how the planetary alignment is supposed to play a role?

Mark 13:25-27 25 AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken. 26 "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory. 27 "And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment