Friday, March 1, 2013

Personal update

This is to apologize to all my faithful readers and let them no that my blog is not going to be too substantial for the next few weeks, from my end.  I will continue to post pertinent, interesting articles I find/come across on the web.  I've received some encouragement and what I feel is a confirmation to write a book.

There's no grand ambitions, and there are already so many great books dealing wtih end-time topics.  But God has given me a passion to be a watchman and teach the Church concerning these things that are so quickly unfolding before us.

Thank you very much for your prayers.  I don't aim to make this a big book, nor have I money to do publishing, so this is also going to be an excercise of faith.

But much is going on that we need to keep our eyes open to, right now, especially with the coming of a new pope.  I love Tom Horns' postings on it, and his suggestion that we could possibly see UFOs the day the new pope, Peter the Roman (?) come into office.

I believe we are near entering the final seven-year period the scripture has prophesied for so long regarding the final return of the true King, the LORD Yahweh, better known as Y'shua or Jesus.  So you might say, what good will writing a book at this point do?  I don't know!  All I know is that God gives me the desires of my heart, and he's confirmed through a brother a desire I had, but lost sight of!

Tom Horn's new book, Exo-Vaticana, is about to come out, with lots of free resources.  I hope to get one!  And L.A. Marzulli also is coming out with material on the Nephilim Mounds Conference, done here in Ohio, and a Watchers 5 & 6!  So much good stuff!  Let us keep our eyes and ears open, His coming is near.  We know we have seven or eight years.  The deception is going to grow dark and deep!  Hold on to the Truth (John 17:17, 14:6)!  Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment